- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:07 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Dot Havens, Alan Meyer, John Quimby and Doug Yelk. Absent: Kennan Crothers and Judy Stang. Also present was Claudia Quick, Town Clerk.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on May 11, 2010.
- Approval of the Minutes. Minutes of the April 19, 2010 meeting were mailed to Plan Commission members prior to the meeting. Hearing no objections the minutes were approved as presented.
- Public Comment. There were no members of the general public wishing to speak.
- Public Hearing on Petition #10210 by Don Washecheck: Applicant proposes to termination the deed restriction on an existing farm parcel, currently zoned A-2(4) and prohibited from residential development, to allow the existing home to be used as a residence at 5136 Pierceville Road in Section 26, Town of Sun Prairie.
There was no one from the public wishing to speak on the proposal.
- Consider and take action on Washecheck petition. Motion by Quimby/Havens to recommend approval of the petition as proposed. Motion carried (5-0-2)
- Consider and take action on Loomis request for reconsideration. Petitioner requests reconsideration of Town Board’s decision approving R-1 Residential zoning as opposed to R-3A zoning on a pending land division at 2311 CTH T in Section 22, Town of Sun Prairie. Motion by Fetterly to approve R-3A zoning. Motion failed to get a second. There was no further action on the request.
- Plan Commission recessed at 8:00 p.m. for a Joint meeting with the Town Board.
- The Plan Commission reconvened at 9:30 p.m. to continue business on the agenda.
- Plan Commission reviewed Dane County Ordinance 45 which establishes a Transfer of Development Rights program in Dane County. Plan Commission decided not to take further action at this time.
- Amendment to Comprehensive Plan. Plan Commission continued discussion on updating comprehensive plan for anticipated or future land use changes.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for June 21, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 10:15 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record
Roger Fetterly, Chair