NOTICE OF FERMENTED MALT BEVERAGES AND LIQUOR LICENSE HEARING and TOWN BOARD MEETING
at 5556 Twin Lane Road, May 10, 2010, at 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held on Monday, May 10, 2010 at 7:00 P.M. regarding the issuance of fermented malt and liquor license. The following application have been filed at the office of the Town Clerk for the sale of fermented malt beverages and intoxicating liquors, in said Town and for such license and such premises respectively, as indicated after the name of the applicant:
“CLASS B” COMBINATION LIQUOR AND MALT BEVERAGE LICENSE
Steve Ginter, Chicken Lips, 5508 Hwy. N, Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Regular Town Board Meeting
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Town Road Report.
- Consider and Take Action re: Surrender of Combination B License to become effective May 17, 2010.
- Consider and Take Action re: Issuance of Combination B License to S Ginter, to become effective May 17, 2010.
- Re-consider and Take Action re: Petition #10192 by J Loomis to rezone 1.46 acres of land from A-1 Ex Ag to R3-A to allow a duplex or single family home for farm, sec 22.
- Consider and Take Action re: CSM for J Loomis petition.
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution to Special Charge for Collection of Excessive Trash.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.