- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Allow Public Comment re: Petition #10210
- Consider and Take Action on Petition #10210 by D Washecheck to remove deed restriction on existing house, to allow house to be used as residence.
- Discuss and Action re: Future Road Plans/Projects
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.