Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the May 17, 2010 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary proposal by Peter Austin and Jean Bjorenson to rezone 9.8 acres from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to 1 acre R-1A Residential for an existing home and 8.8 acres RH-3 Rural Home as a site for a new home at 3083 Bailey Road in Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider updates and amendments to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan and schedule a public hearing.
- Report on CARPC Annual Capital Area Planning Conference, June 4, 2010 at Alliant Energy Center.
- Next regular meeting date, July 19, 2010.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.