- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:15 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, John Quimby and Doug Yelk. Absent: Kennan Crothers, Dot Havens, Alan Meyer and Judy Stang. (No quorum present.)
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on June 15, 2010.
- Consider and take action on Austin/Bjorenson petition. Petitioners Peter Austin and Jean Bjorenson were present for their request to rezone 9.8 acres from A‑1(Ex) Agricultural to 1.0 acre R-1A Residential for an existing home and 8.8 acres RH-3 Rural Home as a site for a new home at 3083 Bailey Road in Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie.
The petitioners were informed that no action could be taken on their request due to a lack of a quorum and that their request would be placed on the agenda for the next scheduled meeting on July 19th.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for July 19, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 7:25 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record
Roger Fetterly, Chair