- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Dot Havens, Al Meyer, Judy Stang. John Quimby and Doug Yelk. (Note: Kennan Crothers is vacating his position as a Plan Commission member because he is moving from the Town.) Also present: Claudia Quick, Town Clerk.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on July 13, 2010.
- Approval of the minutes of previous meetings: Hearing no objections the minutes of May 21, and June 21, 2010 were approved as presented.
- Recess for comments by visitors: None
- Consider and take action on Austin/Bjorenson petition. Petitioners Peter Austin and Jean Bjorenson request preliminary approval to rezone 9.8 acres from A‑1(Ex) Agricultural to 1.0 acre R-1A Residential for an existing home and 8.8 acres RH-3 Rural Home as a site for a new home at 3083 Bailey Road in Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie. Motion by Yelk/Quimby recommending preliminary approval with the addition of a 2.0 acre conservation easement. Motion carried.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for August 16, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 8:40 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record
Roger Fetterly, Chair