- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Public Comment
- Consider Appeal of Denial of Provisional Operator License G Singh
- Town Road Report – Bailey Road study
- Consider and Take Action re: Amendment to Ordinance Regulating Weight Limits on Town Roads concerning permit process.
- Consider Operator License Application for A Ranzen
- Discuss and Consider Action re: Compliance with Smoking Ban.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended July 7, 2010
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.