- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Public Comment
- Consider and Take Final Action re: Amendment to add certain roads to Ordinance Regulating Weight Limits on Town Roads.
- Consider and Take Action re: Bailey Road speed limit.
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution Requiring a Referendum on the Levying of a Sales Tax to Fund Commuter Rail.
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution Endorsing an Alternative Emergency Radio System Proposal.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.