Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Public Comment
- Town Road Report
- Consider and Take Action re: Amendment to Waste Management Contract to allow for Recycling Rebates.
- Consider Final Adoption of Ordinance to Lower Speed Limit on Certain Town Roads. Roads include Bailey, Bird and Nelson Road..
- Consider and Take Action re: Amending Chapter 10 of County Ordinances Regarding Changes to LC-1 Zoning District and Establishing Conditional Use Permit Application Procedures.
- Consider and Take Action re: Preliminary Adoption of Minimum Housing Standard Ordinance.
- Fire Advisory Board Report.
- Develop Budget Work Schedule.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: September 9, 2010
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.