Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the July 19, 2010 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public hearing: Allow public comment on petition #10268 by Peter Austin and Jean Bjorenson to rezone 9.944 acres from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to a 1.001 acre R-1A Residential parcel for an existing home and an 8.943 acres A-2(8) Agricultural parcel to sell as a site for a new home at 3083 Bailey Road in Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Austin/Bjorensen petition.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary proposal by David Riesop to rezone 20.92 acres from A-1(Ex) to a 4.32 acre RH-2 Residential parcel for the existing homeowner and the remaining16.6 acres to A-4 Agricultural to be sold and for zoning compliance at 4848 Ridge Road in Section 36, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary proposal by Douglas and Shannon Grenier to rezone 14.998 acres from RH-3 Rural Home to LC-1 Limited Commercial and approval of a Conditional Use Permit for the home and business uses to comply with Dane County Code of Ordinances at 5584 CTH N in Section 16, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Review Wisconsin Working Lands Initiative handouts from Dept. of Agriculture workshop:
- Farmland Preservation Tax Credits
- Rezoning Conversion Fees
- Agricultural Enterprise Areas (AEA)
- Purchase of Agricultural Conservation Easements (PACE)
- Next regular meeting date, January 17, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.