Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the December 20, 2010 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Review Town Board action on petition #10268, Peter Austin’s request to rezone 9.944 acres which was the subject of a public hearing at the December 20, 2010 Plan Commission meeting.
- Public hearing: Allow public comment on a petition by David Riesop to rezone 20.92 acres from A-1(Ex) to a 4.32 acre RH-2 Residential parcel for the existing homeowner and the remaining16.6 acres to A-4 Agricultural to be sold and for zoning compliance at 4848 Ridge Road in Section 36, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action Riesop petition.
- Public hearing: Allow public comment on a petition by Douglas and Shannon Grenier to rezone 14.998 acres from RH-3 Rural Home to LC-1 Limited Commercial and approval of a Conditional Use Permit for the home and business uses to comply with Dane County Code of Ordinances at 5584 CTH N in Section 16, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Grenier petition.
- Review and discussion on Village of Cottage Grove preliminary maps proposing a boundary agreement between Cottage Grove and the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Set a time and date to meet with the Village of Cottage Grove Plan Commission for the presentation of their proposal.
- Next regular meeting date, February 21, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.