Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, February 21, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the January 17, 2011 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public hearing: Allow public comment on a petition by Douglas and Shannon Grenier to rezone 14.998 acres from RH-3 Rural Home to LC-1 Limited Commercial and approval of a Conditional Use Permit for home and business uses to comply with Dane County Code of Ordinances at 5584 CTH N in Section 16, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Grenier petition.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Jeffrey Zimmerman to rezone 1.0 acre of a 39.8 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-1 Residential to separate the residence from the farm at 4973 Ridge Road in Section 36, Town of Sun Prairie.
- At or about 8:00 p.m. meet with the Village of Cottage Grove Plan Commission at this location for a presentation of their proposal for boundary agreement discussions regarding our common boundaries and related issues.
- Presentation by Village of Cottage Grove Plan Commission
- Questions and answers
- Discussion and comments
- Go into closed session for the purpose of consulting with legal counsel to discuss negotiation strategies related to boundary issues between the Village of Cottage Grove and the Town of Sun Prairie. [Wis. State. 19.85(1) (e)]
- Reconvene in open session to consider and take action related to item 10.
- Next regular meeting date: March 21, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.