Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Consider and Take Action re: Request for Exceptional Use Permit to Exceed Weight Limit on Faber Road.
- Public Hearing – Alcohol License Applications
- Consider and Take Action re: Application for Class A Fermented Malt Beverages and Liquor License
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Operator Licenses
- Allow Public Comment – Petition #10290 to rezone 1.66 A. to LC-1 to gain zoning compliance for a limited rural business. Sec 16.
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition #10290
- Discussion/Action re: Park Project 2000
- Discussion re: Boundary Agreement discussions with Cottage Grove
- Audit and Pay Bills
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Amended: February 22, 2011
Claudia J. Quick
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.