Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, March 21, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the February 21, 2011 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Joe and Kathy Seltzner to rezone approximately 1.4 acres of an 80 acre farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-1A Residential to provide a residential parcel for a new home for the farm owners west of 2944 Bailey Road in Section 18, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition # 10291 by Jeffrey Zimmerman to rezone 1.0 acre of a 39.8 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-1 Residential to separate the residence from the farm at 4973 Ridge Road in Section 36, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Zimmerman petition.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Mark and Chrissy Bursaw to rezone part or all of a 5.1 acre parcel from RH-2 Rural Homes to LC-1 Limited Commercial and approval of a Conditional Use Permit to operate a small landscaping business at 5386 Town Hall Drive in Section 22, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider the Village of Cottage Grove’s proposal for a boundary agreement between the Village and the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider conditions for continuation of discussion with the Village Plan Commission.
- Consider administrative issues, research, costs and scheduling meetings.
- Communications and community involvement.
- At or about 8:30 p.m. meet in joint session with the Town Board to consider issues related to item 9.
- Next regular meeting date: April 18, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.