Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the April 18, 2011 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Review State and County changes to the conversion fee policy.
- Review the Town’s Design Review Ordinance and process in anticipation of a request for a commercial building permit(s).
- Consider and take action to amend the Town’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Review the statutory amendment process.
- Consider changes to the Future Land Use Map.
- Review boundary changes due to annexations.
- Review changes to extraterritorial jurisdictions.
- Consider language changes.
- Next meeting date: June 20, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.