- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:05 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Dot Havens, Kevin Kleckner, Al Meyer. Judy Stang, John Quimby and Doug Yelk.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on May 10, 2011.
- Approval of the minutes of previous meeting: Hearing no objections, minutes of the April 18, 2011 Plan Commission meeting were approved as submitted.
- Recess for comments by visitors: No one appeared.
- The Plan Commission reviewed the Town’s Design Review Ordinance in anticipation of a request for a commercial building permit(s) which requires design review and approval before issuance of a building permit.
- The Plan Commission identified the following items for further discussion of amendments or changes to the comprehensive Plan:
Change the Mithun property at 4100 CTH TT from recreational to commercial on the future land use map.
Prohibit rezoning for duplexes on existing farms.
Require adequate parking spaced where rezoning for duplexes is appropriate.
Update existing zoning map to show changes since last amendments to the plan.
- Amend Design Review Ordinance or the Fee Schedule Ordinance to include forfeiture penalties for Building Code violations.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for June 20, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 9:15 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record
Roger Fetterly, Chair