Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Public Comment.
- Discuss/Action re: Sealcoat, Overlay and Reconstruction Bid Packet Opening
- Discuss/Action re: Outstanding citation for property upkeep at 5695 Bird St
- Discuss/Action re: Amend Ord. 2000-1, Appoint Alternate Members for BOR
- Discuss/Action re: Chapter 10, Ord. # 4 amendment, 2011-2012
- Discuss/Action re: Chapter 10, Ord. # 37 amendment, Sub. 1, 2010-2012
- Discuss re: Wes’s promotion to Lead Patrolman, job description, compensation.
- New hire Assistant Road Patrolman job description, qualifications, and notice. Employee Manual update.
- Discuss/Action re: Expired stand by letter of credit by Schuster Family LLC
- Discuss/Action re: Laptops for board members for meetings
- Discuss/Action re: State Budget implications for Town Budget
- Discuss/Action re: Boundary Agreement Discussions with Cottage Grove
- New Business/Old Business
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment
Amended: May 17, 2011
Amended: May 20, 2011
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.