Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday June 20, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the May 16, 2011 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition # 10320 by Joseph Seltzner to rezone approximately 12.203 acres of an 80 acre farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to 1.502 acres rezoned A-2(1) Agricultural for a new home for the farm owner; 2.539 acres rezoned A-2(2) Agricultural for an existing farm home and buildings and 8.163 acres rezoned A-4 Agricultural for the remainder of the farmland west at 2944 Bailey Road in Section 18, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Seltzner petition.
- Consider changes to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan, including but not limited to the following:
- Change the Mithun property at 4100 CTH TT from recreational to commercial on the future land use map.
- Prohibit rezoning for duplexes on existing farms.
- Require adequate parking spaced where rezoning for duplexes is appropriate.
- Update existing zoning map to show changes since last amendments to the plan.
- Next meeting date: July 18, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.