Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action: Petition # 10320 by Joseph Seltzner to rezone approximately 12.203 acres of an 80 acre farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to 1.502 acres rezoned A-2(1) Agricultural for a new home for the farm owner; 2.539 acres rezoned A-2(2) Agricultural for an existing farm home and buildings and 8.163 acres rezoned A-4 Agricultural for the remainder of the farmland west at 2944 Bailey Road in Section 18, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/Take Action: Batterman/ Bogie – natural flow of ground water.
- Road Report
- Public Hearing: Amend Building Code Ord. 93-1, Design Review, SEC 15-1-75 VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES
- Consider/Take Action: Amend Building Code Ord. 93-1, Design Review, SEC 15-1-75 VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES – Any person who violates this section shall, upon conviction, be subject to a forfeiture of not less than ten dollars ($10), nor more than two hundred dollars ($200), together with all costs of prosecution and penalty assessment, if any. Each day each violation continues shall constitute a separate offense. Nothing in this section shall preclude the Town from maintaining any appropriate action to prevent or remove a violation of any provision of this section. See the Town of Sun Prairie fee schedule for appropriate forfeitures.
- Consider/Take Action: Resolution Supporting An Application To The Department Of Natural Resources Stewardship Local Assistance Grant Program For Acquisition Of Land Adjacent To McCarthy County Park
- Consider/Take Action: 5 year Copier Lease
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- New Business
- Old Business
- Employee Manual
- Boundary Agreement Discussions with Cottage Grove
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: July 16, 2011
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.