Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action: Batterman/ Bogie – natural flow of ground water.
- Consider/Take Action re: Application for Operator Licenses
- Consider/Take Action re: CSM approval: Petition # 10320 by Joseph Seltzner at 2944 Bailey Road in Section 18, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/ Take Action re: Pierceville Road right-of-way
- Consider/ Take Action re: Redistrict Resolution – adopt ward plan and combine municipal wards for voting purposes
- Consider/ Take Action re:
- Townhall carpet cleaning expense
- Repair or replace two office chairs
- Road Report – Sealcoat, Overlay, & Reconstruction update
- Motion to go into Closed Session (ss. 19.85 (1)) to discuss Assistant Patrolman hire & compensation
- Closed Session to discuss Assistant Patrolman hire & compensation
- Reconvene in Open Session.
- Consider /Take Action re: Approve New Hire for Assistant Patrolman
- Consider/ Take Action re: Employee Manual
- Audit / Pay Bills.
- New Business
- Old Business
- Boundary Agreement Discussions with Cottage Grove
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: August 4, 2011
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.