Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday September 19, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the August 15, 2011 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public..
- Report on boundary discussions with the Village of Cottage Grove.
- Consider and take action on amendments to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan, including but not limited to the following:
- Change the property at 4100 CTH TT from recreational to commercial on the future land use map.
- Limit a farm owner’s rezoning to a single family residence to facilitate the sale or consolidation of a farm.
- Require adequate parking space where rezoning for duplexes is appropriate.
- Update existing zoning map to show changes since last amendments to the plan.
- Changes to the future land use map.
- Update the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Map.
- Review procedures for adopting comprehensive plans (Section 66.1001(4), Wis Stats.)
- Set date for public hearing on amendments to the comprehensive plan.
- Next meeting date: October 17, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.