- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the September 19, 2011 Plan Commission meeting.
- Public Hearing: Accept public comment on proposed amendments to the Town of Sun Prairie Comprehensive Plan for adoption by the Town of Sun Prairie Town Board.
- Consider and take action to adopt a resolution to amendment the Town’s Comprehensive Plan, including but not limited to the following:
- Change the property at 4100 CTH TT from recreational to commercial on the future land use map.
- Limit a farm owner’s rezoning to a single family residence to facilitate the sale or consolidation of a farm.
- Require adequate parking space where rezoning for duplexes is appropriate.
- Update the plan to allow rezoning under a newly created district; A-4 Small Lot Agricultural District.
- Update existing land use and zoning maps to show changes since last amendments to the plan.
- Changes to the future land use map.
- Update the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Map.
- Next meeting date: December 19, 2011.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
Notice of Plan Commission Public Hearing
On Amendments to Comprehensive Plan
November 14, 2011
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will hold a public hearing on proposed amendments to the Town of Sun Prairie Comprehensive Plan on Monday, November 14, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road.
The Plan Commission will make a presentation on the proposed amendments which will be recommended to the Town Board for adoption to update the Comprehensive Plan. The public will be given the opportunity to be heard or provide written comments for consideration by the Plan Commission and the Town Board. Residents may also mail comments to the Plan Commission prior to the meeting at the above address.
The proposed amendments to the Comprehensive Plan were prepared pursuant to and consistent with Section 66.1001, Wis. Stats., and includes the following:
Recommend a Building Code Ordinance change relating to design review
Limits on rezoning for multifamily residential dwellings
Requirements for adequate residential parking
Changes to the following maps:
- Map #1 Existing Land Use
- Map #2 Future Land Use
- Map #3 Zoning
- Map #9 Extraterritorial Jurisdiction
Copies of the proposed amendments to the Comprehensive Plan are available for review at the Town Hall. If you have any questions regarding the proposed amendments, please contact Roger Fetterly, Plan Commission Chair, at 837-9558 or Jo Ramsfield, Town Clerk, at 837-6688.
Dated: October 14, 2011
Chair, Plan Commission
Town of Sun Prairie
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.