- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the November 14, 2011 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Paul and Erin Egan to rezone an existing 2.05 acre RH-1 Rural Home parcel and rezone and purchase an adjacent 5.19 acre A-1(Ex) parcel to form a 7.24 acre A-2 Agricultural parcel to operate a small scale agricultural enterprise with conditional use permits for unlimited livestock and sale of agricultural and incidental products at 5453 Pierceville Road in Section 23, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a request by the Town Board for the Plan Commission to review and comment on an amendment to the Dane County Ordinance relating to A-B (Agriculture Business) district regulations.
- Next meeting date: January 16, 2012.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.