- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Public Comment
- E Newhouse: Eagle Scout project in Generations Park
- Consider/take action re: Award Sealcoat Bid
- Consider/take action re: Approve Petition 10436 by David Riesop to rezone 1.0 acres of a 65 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-1A Residential to provide a residence for two sons of the owner who work on the family farm on Ridge Road in Section 36, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/ take action re: Approve Petition 10440 by Jerome Klein representing the Francis R & Delphine M Klein Trust, requesting approval to rezone a 1.84 acre parcel which includes an existing home from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-1A Residential and rezone an adjacent 2.56 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to RH-1 Rural Homes to make the parcels available for sale to settle the Klein estate at 5446 CTH N, in Section 21, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Committee Updates
- Fire Advisory
- Colonial Club
- Plan Commission
- SP/CG Boundary Area Agreement
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: May 22, 2012
Published in the Star: May 24, 2012
Web & Bulletin Board Post: May 25, 2012
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.