- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Public Hearing – Alcohol License Applications
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Class A and Class B Fermented Malt Beverages and Liquor Licenses
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Operator Licenses
- Committee Updates
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Published in The Star: June 21, 2012
Bulletin Board Post: June 21, 2012
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.