- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action re: Applications for Operator License
- Consider/Take Action re: Petition # 10471 by Bruce and Shelly Rademacher: Petitioners propose to rezone two lots from a 40 acre parcel: Lot 1, a 0.95 acre parcel from A‑1(Ex) Agricultural to R-1 Residential to make an existing home available for sale; and Lot 2; a 2.98 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural at 5007 CTH TT in Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/Take Action re: Awning quote for front entrance of municipal building
- Consider/Take Action re: Set schedule for budget workshop meetings
- Committee Updates
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.