- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Consider/Take Action re: Applications for Operator Licenses
- Consider/Take Action re: Approval of final CSM for Petition # 10436 by David Riesop
- Committee Updates
- Discuss topics for budget meetings scheduled for Oct 4, 11, 18, & 25 at 8 a.m.
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: August 29, 2012
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.