- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action re: Holding Tank Agreement at 3577 Bailey Rd for an accessory building the will be used as the business office seasonally.
- Consider/Take Action re: approve operator’s license for employee of BP Crossroads
- Discuss: 2013 proposed budget items
- Old Business
- Consider/Take Action re: Ord. Amend. No. 12, 2012-2013
- Consider/Take Action re: Ord. Amend. No. 13, 2012-2013
- Consider/Take Action re: Ord. Amend. No. 14, 2012-2013
- Consider/Take Action re: Ordinance of responsibility of Treasurer
- Committee Updates
- Town of Sun Prairie/Village of Cottage Grove Boundary Agreement Committee
- Plan Commission
- Fire Advisory
- Colonial Club
- New Business
- Agenda for Northeast community Court
- Public Hearing Notice: Amending the Dane County Comprehensive Plan by Adopting Amendments Proposed by the Town of Oregon
- WAPA 2012 ANNUAL CONVENTION
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: October 19, 2012
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.
Budget Work Sessions Schedule
|Oct 25||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Nov 1||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget Tentative|
|Nov 12||Monday||7:00 p.m.||Budget Hearing|
|7:30 p.m.||Regular Board Meeting|
Items pertaining to budget may also be discussed at the following Board meeting. Budget discussion would be noted on the particular agenda: October 22, 2012