Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
5556 Twin Lane Road
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action re: approve appointment of new Plan Commission member
- Consider/Take Action re: final approval of CSM for Petition DCPREZ-2012-10422, Kevin Miller.
- Committee Updates
- Town of Sun Prairie/Village of Cottage Grove Boundary Agreement Committee
- Plan Commission
- Fire Advisory
- Colonial Club
- Old Business
- Consider/Take Action re: Ord. Amend. No. 12, 2012-2013
- Consider/Take Action re: Ord. Amend. No. 13, 2012-2013
- Consider/Take Action re: Ord. Amend. No. 14, 2012-2013
- 10. New Business
- Consider/Take Action re: GovPayNet a service that allows the Town of Sun Prairie to collect payments using Debit or Credit Card.
- Discussion re: Ordinance of responsibility of Treasurer.
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.
Budget Work Sessions Schedule
|Oct 4||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 11||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 16||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 25||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Nov 1||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget Tentative|
|Nov 12||Monday||7:00 p.m.||Budget Hearing|
|7:15 p.m.||Spec Electors|
|7:30 p.m.||Regular Board Meeting|
Items pertaining to budget may also be discussed at the following Board meetings. Budget discussion would be noted on the particular agenda: October 8 & 22, 2012.