- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution 2013-01; Town of Sun Prairie, Dane County, State of Wisconsin, Roadway Sign Inventory & Retro-reflectivity Sign Maintenance Program.
- Consider and Take Action re: Approve expense for additional manpower & equipment hours for snow removal during the snowstorm 12/21 – 12/23, 2012.
- Committee Updates
- New Business/ Old Business
- DOA Re: City of Sun Prairie – Town of Windsor – Village of DeForest Cooperative Boundary Plan
- DOT Re: Revised State Trunk Hwy Fire Call Claim Form
- Charter Re: changes in programming that affects town residents
- WisLine Teleconference Re: Local Land Use Planning & Zoning
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.