- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Presentation: J Powelka, Generations Park town’s commitment
- Consider/Take Action re: Approve Operator License for BP
- Consider/Take Action re: Fee Schedule – $150 road boring permit
- Consider/Take Action re: Review Employee Handbook – Sick Pay Benefits section
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.