- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action re: Dane County Zoning Ordinance Amendment # 42 – siting of wind energy systems.
- Consider/Take Action re: approve operator’s license for employees of BP Crossroads.
- Consider/Take Action re: Town of Sun Prairie Comprehensive Plan Amendment, Appendix H; prepared pursuant to and consistent with Section 66.1001, WI Stats., and includes the following: Recommend a Building Code Ordinance change relating to design review, limits on rezoning for multifamily residential dwellings, requirements for adequate residential parking, and changes to maps #1 Existing Land Use, map #2 Future Land Use, map #3 Zoning, and map #9 Extraterritorial Jurisdiction.
- Audit of 2012 Financial Books of the Clerk and Treasurer
- Committee Updates
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.