- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Consider/take action re: Award Sealcoat Bid
- Consider/take action re: Petitioners Jeff and Jan Wolf request approval to rezone 3.88 acres from RH-1 Rural Homes to A-2(2) Agriculture and request a conditional use permit to allow a dog training and pet supply business at 2896 CTH T in Section 29, Town of Sun Prairie. The Plan Commission, May 20, 2013, recommends approval by the Town Board of the rezoning request and a conditional use permit limited to the following conditions:
- Training of dogs at a dog kennel, excluding boarding of dogs
- Hours of operation, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- No more than 10 dogs at any one time
- No lighted outdoor signage
- When the property at 2896 CTH T is sold the CUP is invalid
- Consider/take action re: Comprehensive Plan – City of Madison opposition – amendment to change parcel 0811-313-9000-5 from RE-1 to C-2 zoning.
- Consider/take action re: Provisions for fire service for 2014 and beyond.
- Committee Updates
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: May 29, 2013
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.