- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the May 20, 2013 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on a petition by Alan Rademacher and Jay Freitag, represented by Paulson & Associates, LLC, to rezone 2.0 acres from A-1(Ex) Agriculture to A-4 Agriculture, 10.51 acres from A-2(8) Agriculture to A-4 Agriculture and 3.13 acres from A-2(8) Agriculture to A-2(2) Agriculture to separate existing buildings from agricultural land at 3205 Bailey Road in Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Rademacher/Freitag petition.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on a petition by David Grob and Kathleen Harry to rezone 2.606 acres from R-1 Residential and A-2(1) Agriculture to adjust adjoining lot lines to create a 1.02 acre parcel and a 1.59 acre parcel, each zoned R-1A Residential, to accommodate the current owners at 4909 and 4925 Pierceville road in Section 35, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Grob/Harry petition.
- Update on Dane County public hearing on the Town of Sun Prairie amendments to the Comprehensive Plan.
- Next meeting date: July 15, 2013.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.