- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Dot Havens, Alan Meyer, Paul Stang, John Quimby and Doug Yelk. Absent: Jane Fiala.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on June 11, 2013.
- Approval of the minutes of previous meeting. Hearing no objections, minutes of the May 20, 2013 Plan Commission meeting were approved as submitted.
- Recess for comments by visitors: No public comments were presented.
- Public Hearing on Petition DCPREZ-2013-10558 by Alan Rademacher and Jay Freitag: Petitioners request approval to rezone 2.0 acres from A-1(Ex) Agriculture to A-4 Agriculture, 10.51 acres from A-2(8) Agriculture to A-4 Agriculture and 3.13 acres from A-2(8) Agriculture to A-2(2) Agriculture to separate existing buildings from other farmland at 3205 Bailey Road in Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Rademacher/Freitag petition. Motion by Yelk/Quimby recommending approval of the petition. Motion carried 6-0-1
- Public Hearing on a petition by David Grob and Kathleen Harry. Petitioners request approval to rezone 2.61 acres from R-1 Residential and A-2(1) Agriculture to adjust adjoining lot lines to create a 1.02 acre parcel and a 1.59 acre parcel, each zoned R-1A Residential, to accommodate the current owners at 4909 and 4925 Pierceville Road in Section 35, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Grob/Harry petition. Motion by Havens/Quimby recommending approval of the petition. Motion carried 6-0-1.
- Updated Plan Commission on Dane County Zoning and Land Regulation action on the Town’s Comprehensive Plan. ZLR recommends approval of our Plan but would amend DC Ordinance to prevent development at 4100 CTH TT because of its location in a Mapped Resource Protection Corridor.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for July 15, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 8:00 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record.
Roger Fetterly, Chair