- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report – discuss DaneCom Radio pricing
- Public Hearing – Alcohol License Applications
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Class A & Class B Fermented Malt Beverages and Liquor License.
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Operator Licenses
- Consider and Take Action re: approve petition by A Rademacher and J Freitag, represented by Paulson & Associates, LLC, to rezone 2.0 acres from A-2(8) Agriculture to A-4 Agriculture and 3.13 acres from A-2(8) to A-2(2) Agriculture to separate existing buildings from agricultural land at 3205 Bailey Road in Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/Take Action re: approval to rezone 2.61 acres from R-1 Residential and A-2(1) Agriculture to adjust adjoining lot lines to create a 1.02 acre parcel and a 1.59 acre parcel, each zoned R-1A Residential, to accommodate the current owners, D Grob & K Harry, at 4909 and 4925 Pierceville road in Section 35, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/Take Action re: Approve the reappointment of Dot Havens and John Quimby to 3-year terms on the Plan Commission effective July 1, 2013.
- Consider/take action re: Comprehensive Plan – City of Madison opposition – amendment to change parcel 0811-313-9000-5 from RE-1 to C-2 zoning.
- Consider/take action re: Provisions for fire service for 2014 and beyond.
- Discussion: Amendment to Village of Cottage Grove Comprehensive Plan.
- Committee Updates
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: June 20, 2013
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837 -6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.