- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Presentation. Proposed project in Generations Park.
- Consider/take action re: Approve operator’s license for Crossroad’s BP
- Closed sessions: The Town Board will go to closed session per S.S. 19.85 (1) (e) to deliberate the proposed 5 year contract with the Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department. The meeting will then reconvene into open session to continue with the posted agenda.
- Reconvene to open session per S.S. 19.85 (2)
- 1Consider/take action re: Proposed 5 year contract with Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department
- Consider/take action re: Zoning code changes (CO-1 & A-Ba districts)
- Consider/take action re: Donating town funds to non-profit agency.
- Committee Updates
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.