- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action re: Approve operator’s license for Crossroad’s BP
- Consider/take action re: Parks Committee request for park fund money to help cover the cost of mulch for the Eagle Scout path project.
- Closed sessions: per S.S. 19.85 (1) (e) to deliberate the proposed contract with the Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department. The meeting will then reconvene into open session to continue with the posted agenda.
- Reconvene to open session per S.S. 19.85 (2)
- Consider/take action re: Proposed contract with Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department
- Consider/take action re: 2014 Budget Work Sessions schedule
- Committee Updates
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.