- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the August 19, 2013 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on a petition by David Kohlwey to rezone 1.66 acres from R-1A Residential to R-3A Residential to bring the 2-family, 2-story residence into zoning compliance with existing structural use requirements at 5146 CTH TT, Section 26, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Kohlwey petition.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Mark and Chrissy Bursaw to rezone 3.119 acres from RH-1 Rural Homes to LC-1 Limited Commercial and approval of a Conditional Use Permit to operate a small landscaping business at 5386 Town Hall Drive in Section 22, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Next meeting date: October 21, 2013.
Roger Fetterly Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.