- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action re: request for second driveway, Parcel 0811-324-9695-3, 4786 Cardinal Ln, Kristopher & Kim Sturman.
- Closed sessions: per S.S. 19.85 (1) (e) to deliberate the proposed contract with the Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department. The meeting will then reconvene into open session to continue with the posted agenda.
- Reconvene to open session per S.S. 19.85 (2)
- Consider/take action re: Proposed contract with Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department
- Consider/take action re: Rezone petition DCPREZ-2013-10612, The Oaks, rezone from RE-1 to B-1. The proposed petition corrects the zoning for the existing electric transformer and allows for the proposed new building to have correct zoning.
- Committee Updates
- Old Business/New Business
- Letter from Village of Cottage Grove – negotiations suspended.
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: Sept 18, 2013
Amended: Sept 21, 2013
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Budget Work Sessions Schedule
|Oct 1||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 8||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 15||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 22||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 31||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Nov 11||Monday||7:00 p.m.||Budget Public Hearing|
|7:15 p.m.||Spec Electors|
|7:30 p.m.||Regular Board Meeting|
Items pertaining to budget may also be discussed at the following Board meetings. Budget discussion would be noted on the particular agenda: October 14 & 28, 2013