- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Jane Fiala, Dot Havens, Paul Stang, John Quimby and Doug Yelk. Excused: Alan Meyer.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on October 15, 2013.
- Approval of the minutes of previous meeting. Hearing no objections, minutes of the September 16, 2013 Plan Commission meeting were approved as submitted.
- Recess for comments by visitors: No public comments were presented.
- Consider and take action on Huston petition. Dale and Dwight Huston requests a determination of compliance with the design review standards of a proposed pre-engineered metal building to meet the lines, levels and dimensions for HD Waterworks operations at lots 5 and 6, LaRue Fields Lane, in Section 32, Town of Sun Prairie. Motion by Yelk/Havens that the design is determined to be in compliance with the Town’s design review standards. Motion carried, 6-0-1.
- Consider and take action on Statz petition. Petitioner Wesley Statz requests preliminary approval for a conditional use permit to construct a primary residence for a farm owner on a 31.334 acre family-owned farm parcel zoned A-1(Ex) Agricultural southeast of the intersection of CTH VV and Yelk Road in Section 14, Town of Sun Prairie. Motion by Stang/Quimby for preliminary approval of a conditional use permit and the need to further address minimum driveway standards, minimize disturbance of steep slopes and erosion control. Motion carried, 6-0-1.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for November 18, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 8:05 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record.
Roger Fetterly, Chair