- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action re: Approve operator’s licenses for Crossroad’s BP
- Consider/take action re: Rezone petition 2013-10607, D Kohlwey, 5146 County Road TT, Cottage Grove, WI to comply with the zoning for a duplex.
- Closed sessions: per S.S. 19.85 (1) (e) to deliberate the proposed contract with the Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department. The meeting will then reconvene into open session to continue with the posted agenda.
- Reconvene to open session per S.S. 19.85 (2)
- Consider/take action re: Proposed contract with Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department
- Consider/take action re: Dane County Ord. Amendments 17 & 18, 2013-14, regarding changes to the CO-1 Conservancy zoning district (OA 17) and creating the A-Ba Transitional Agriculture-Business zoning district (OA 18).
- Consider/take action re: replacement of town garage overhead door(s).
- Consider/take action re: 2014 Budget items
- Consider/take action re: Funds donated to Town for purpose of maintenance of the bulletin board and its attachments located on Lonely Lane
- Committee Updates
- Letter from Village of Cottage Grove – negotiations suspended.
- Old Business/New Business
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: Oct 10, 2013
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Budget Work Sessions Schedule
|Oct 16||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 22||Tuesday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Oct 31||Thursday||8:00 a.m.||Budget|
|Nov 11||Monday||7:00 p.m.||Budget Public Hearing|
|7:15 p.m.||Spec Electors|
|7:30 p.m.||Regular Board Meeting|
Items pertaining to budget may also be discussed at the following Board meetings. Budget discussion would be noted on the particular agenda: October 14 & 28, 2013