- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider & take action: Approve Resolution 11-25-2013 Fees for Service, Licenses & Equipment Hire.
- Consider & take action: Non-conforming mineral extraction.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Closed sessions: per S.S. 19.85 (1) (e) to deliberate the proposed contract with the Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department. The meeting will then reconvene into open session to continue with the posted agenda.
- Reconvene to open session per S.S. 19.85 (2)
- Consider/take action re: Proposed contract with Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.