- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Consider/take action re: approve operator license for Crossroad’s BP
- Consider/take action re: Permit # 00895 – The Oaks – aluminum framed permanent tent – annual inspection by fire department or town building inspector.
- Consider/take action re: Proposed contract with Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: January 7, 2014
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.