- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action re: approve operator license for Crossroad’s BP
- Consider/take action re: Building Inspection Service Fee Increase, renewal contract.
- Consider/take action re: Design Review Fee Schedule
- Consider/take action re: Equipment Rental rate, charge to Town of Burke for rental of truck #16, 1/2014.
- Discussion re: WisDOT – community input on IH 39/90/94 Traffic Impact Analysis (TIA). The outcome of the IH 39/90/94 TIA study will be to determine which new access interchanges or grade separations could and which could not be considered in the future if proposed by WisDOT or one or more local units of government. The TIA study will be followed by an environmental analysis to evaluate a capacity expansion study of IH 30/90/94 from the Madison Beltline to Portage.
- Consider/take action re: Dane County Ord. Amendment 26, 2013-14, regarding abandoned nonconforming mineral extraction sites.
- Consider/take action re: Employee Handbook – Holiday Policies, compensation for holidays worked and overtime hours.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Fire Unit
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: Feb 4, 2014
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.