- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action re: Dane County Ord. Amendment 26, 2013-14, regarding abandoned nonconforming mineral extraction sites; time sensitive, deadline March 27, 2014
- Consider/take action re: Employee Handbook – Holiday Policies, compensation for holidays worked and overtime hours.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Fire Unit
- Farm Technology Days
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.