- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the February 17, 2014 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on Petition DCPREZ-2014-10659 by David Bauer to spot rezone 0.09 acres of a 0.92 acre parcel from R-1 Residential to C-2 Commercial to allow parking or storage of the owner’s motorhome weighing in excess of 12,000 lbs at 4688 Pierceville Road in Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Bauer petition.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on a request by Dennis Midthun for approval of new sign easement to replace a sign easement which is to be vacated at the southeast corner of the intersection of Twin Lane Road and Oaken Vale Road in Section 12, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Midthun request.
- Briefing by Curt Kodl from Dane County Planning and Development on the County’s Farmland Preservation Plan blanket rezoning proposal for the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Next meeting date: April 21, 2014.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.