- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meetings
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action: Waste Management request to change pickup day.
- Consider/take action: approval of operator’s license for Crossroads BP
- Consider/take action: Notice of Hearing-Petition of Dane County for declaratory ruling pursuant to s.s. 227.41(5) regarding the determinations by the Dept. of Revenue regarding Dane Count’s levy limit.
- Consider/take action: DCPREZ-2014-10659, 4688 Pierceville Road, D Bauer, change of zoning district
- Consider/take action: review draft – parking ordinance on town roads.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission: Farmland Preservation Plan Blanket Rezones
- Fire Unit
- Farm Technology Days
- Audit of 2013 Financial Books of the Clerk & Treasurer
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.