TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE ANNUAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting for the Town of Sun Prairie will be held on the third Tuesday of April, that being April 15th, 2014 in the Town of Sun Prairie Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road, beginning at 7:00 P.M.
PURPOSE OF THE MEETING: The Annual Meeting is a meeting of town electors to vote on matters that by law are required or permitted to be decided by the annual meeting. The annual meeting may only act on those things specified by state law.
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
- Call meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Statement of Public Notice
- Approve minutes of 2013 Annual Meeting
- Presentation from Public
- Review of 2013 Financial Report
- Fire Report
- EMS Report
- Plan Commission Report
- Road Report
- Report on Status of Discussions with neighboring communities.
- Consider Resolution to Dispose of Old/Outdated Equipment
- Old Business/New Business
- Any other Business to come before the Annual Meeting
- Set 2015 Annual Meeting Date
Posted: April 7, 2014
Town of Sun Prairie Regular Town Board Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Sun Prairie will hold a Regular Town Meeting on:
April 15, 2014
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
5556 Twin Lane Road
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Town Board Meeting
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action: Friends of McCarthy Park
- Set Schedule for Road Tour
- Consider/take action: Notice of Hearing-Petition of Dane County for declaratory ruling pursuant to s.s. 227.41(5) regarding the determinations by the Dept. of Revenue regarding Dane Count’s levy limit.
- Consider/take action: review draft parking ordinance for town roads.
- Consider/take action: Parks Committee request for money to purchase gravel for park parking lot.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: April 10, 2014
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.