- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Consider/take action: Amend 2014 town budget
- Consider/take action: Parcel 058/0811-283-9920-9, Certified Survey Maps #477 & #4248, W Ayres, 2583 Breezy Lane, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/take action: DCPREZ-2014-10659, 4688 Pierceville Road, D Bauer, change of zoning district
- Consider/take action: Curt Kodl – Dane County Farmland Preservation Plan and Farmland Preservation Zoning Ordinance, blanket rezones, all parcels that are not within a designated Farmland Preservation Area be zoned out of the A-1[ex] (Exclusive Agriculture) zoning district.
- Consider/take action: Request by Dennis Midthun for approval of a new sign easement to replace a sign easement which is to be vacated at the southeast corner of the intersection of Twin Lane Road and Oaken Vale Road, to bring the sign location into compliance with the Dane County sign Ordinance, in Section 12, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Fire Unit
- Farm Technology Days
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.